Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder (DMDD)...A necessary response to the "bipolar" epidemic
- Chuck Swindoll talks about autism...
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Bible #GodsWord #purpose #suffering #mentalhealth #disability #specialneeds https://t.co/YDaoB5p78q 21 hours ago
- Most pastors agree trauma is issue Church should address, but many church leaders had little/no training re #trauma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I remember the feeling; first meeting w/ another family farther along path of #Downsyndrome after birth of our chil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Today is national Sanctity of Life day. I suspect many church leaders fail to appreciate the extent to which tradit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #fruitofthespirit #mentalhealth #mentalillness #patience #kindness #faithfulness https://t.co/5gBNjJLmRE 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Top Posts
We continue to expand our worldwide following …since late February, our blog has been accessed by persons from 108 different countries, from every continent except Antarctica. Continue reading
I’m grateful for the interest shown in all three of our “official” Key Ministry blogs. Along with Church4EveryChild, Harmony Hensley’s blog-A Reckless Pursuit and Katie Wetherbee’s blog-Diving For Pearls have been featured on the Wordpress Blogs of the Day feature. Katie’s blog alone has had over 200,000 page views in the first quarter of 2012! Continue reading