Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2019 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Today is national Poinsettia Day. More importantly, what gift will you offer to Jesus today?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- A #homeless stranger asked me for assistance to feed himself & his son. I said to him, “You matter, you are a perso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- We have super early-bird pricing for #IFL2020, through December 31. Prices go up the first of each month through Ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: A post about Christmas, #Downsyndrome, and #ThorRagnarok keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 21 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "Many of us in churches, however, still rely heavily on the traditional sermon to convey God’s message. This can isola… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: church inclusion
Some friends in a like-minded ministry have produced a wonderful video that illustrates the challenges one family impacted by a hidden disability experienced in maintaining their involvement at church. Continue reading
As I left that meeting, it struck me: changing churches as a unique family is hard, but the same elements that make us stand out also make others notice us more easily. Continue reading
Churches of every size, worship style and approach to discipleship have gifts and talents to use for disability ministry inclusion. Continue reading