Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- The sexual revolution, our kids and suicide…a new look
- Traditional churches and the mental health system…Irreconcilable differences?
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @jolenephilo: 9 Tips for Surviving a Tornado in a Wheelchair - differentdream.com/2018/07/9-tips… https://t.co/dIpwBOInOc 2 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: “Can Your Soul Survive Facebook and Twitter?” · @drmoore russellmoore.com/2018/07/19/can… 2 hours ago
- Just one day left! Buy now! We are so thankful for your support! buff.ly/2Lyb4Rx https://t.co/PFiAt84H9Y 3 hours ago
- Texas officers trained to handle mental health issues in the field spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/san-antonio… 4 hours ago
- RT @SixSeedsTV: 9 Tips for Surviving a Tornado in a Wheelchair dlvr.it/Qc5LGJ 6 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: church inclusion
Some friends in a like-minded ministry have produced a wonderful video that illustrates the challenges one family impacted by a hidden disability experienced in maintaining their involvement at church. Continue reading
As I left that meeting, it struck me: changing churches as a unique family is hard, but the same elements that make us stand out also make others notice us more easily. Continue reading
Churches of every size, worship style and approach to discipleship have gifts and talents to use for disability ministry inclusion. Continue reading