Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #fruitofthespirit #mentalhealth #mentalillness #patience #kindness #faithfulness https://t.co/5gBNjJLmRE 5 hours ago
- qoo.ly/3abxq5 #specialneeds #unknown #Godspromises #specialneedsparenting 5 hours ago
- qoo.ly/3abu4m #autism #specialneedsparenting #consequences #truth 10 hours ago
- How can we help your church or family? Connect with us today! #mentalhealth #specialneeds #disability #pastor qoo.ly/3abq68 14 hours ago
- In January each year, many Christians celebrate Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. But what do we mean when we say “san… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: church inclusion
Some friends in a like-minded ministry have produced a wonderful video that illustrates the challenges one family impacted by a hidden disability experienced in maintaining their involvement at church. Continue reading
As I left that meeting, it struck me: changing churches as a unique family is hard, but the same elements that make us stand out also make others notice us more easily. Continue reading
Churches of every size, worship style and approach to discipleship have gifts and talents to use for disability ministry inclusion. Continue reading