Available for preorder!
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Tim Tebow Hosting “Night to Shine” Proms for Special Needs Kids Worldwide southernliving.com/news/tim-tebow… via @southern_living 3 hours ago
- RT @pastorbrady: 71% percent of clergy do not feel prepared or equipped to handle a mental health crisis… it’s not really talked about in B… 5 hours ago
- Workshop gives special-needs children a chance to dance with real-life ballerinas - ABC News - abcn.ws/2rqmi4O via @ABC 7 hours ago
- What Special-Needs Families Really Want from the Churches We Attend buff.ly/2n3A4VD https://t.co/MlSJjqp2dV 8 hours ago
- Disability advocates seek Kansas law blocking organ transplant discrimination cjonline.com/news/20180117/… 9 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: church inclusion
Some friends in a like-minded ministry have produced a wonderful video that illustrates the challenges one family impacted by a hidden disability experienced in maintaining their involvement at church. Continue reading
As I left that meeting, it struck me: changing churches as a unique family is hard, but the same elements that make us stand out also make others notice us more easily. Continue reading
Churches of every size, worship style and approach to discipleship have gifts and talents to use for disability ministry inclusion. Continue reading