Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Mental health ministry training at Inclusion Fusion Live
- Inclusion Fusion LIVE – A disability ministry conference for church leaders AND families
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
- Resources for readers of Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Special-needs student beats the odds to show a dairy cow heraldtribune.com/news/20180318/… 17 minutes ago
- Loving our kids as we love ourselves? keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @melodyofautism 43 minutes ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Different Dream readers loved Sharon Cargin's transparency and made her piece the top post of the week. https://t.co/p5vN9… 2 hours ago
- RT @colleenswindoll: The enemy loves for us to be held captive to our fears. When fear poisons our lives, it distorts how we see this: http… 2 hours ago
- RT @CNN: Apple is proposing 13 new emojis in an effort to better represent people with disabilities cnn.it/2G35vb3 https://t.co/zp… 2 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: transitions
My pastor announced his resignation yesterday. I’ll miss him greatly. Continue reading
Transition times all too often result in kids and families falling away from church programming. With a little understanding of how transitions may impact kids with specific disabilities and some advance planning, church staff, volunteers and parents can help most have positive experiences as they progress into their age-appropriate ministry environments at the start of the new program year. Continue reading