Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
December 2017 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: To find that Star of Bethlehem, we need only look inside ourselves. ow.ly/74b830heMGJ via @EvanaSandusky 1 day ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Often the typical siblings of kids with disabilities need their own thing so they don’t feel forgotten or unimportant. (… 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: This Is the Hope of Christmas - differentdream.com/2017/12/this-i… https://t.co/jRG4vUtEI8 2 days ago
- Your goal isn't to meet everyone's expectations. It's to do what's best for your child and your family. It's to poi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: How is the parent of a child with additional needs supposed to push back the dark around Christmas? https://t.co/vuPciJs01… 4 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: transitions
My pastor announced his resignation yesterday. I’ll miss him greatly. Continue reading
Transition times all too often result in kids and families falling away from church programming. With a little understanding of how transitions may impact kids with specific disabilities and some advance planning, church staff, volunteers and parents can help most have positive experiences as they progress into their age-appropriate ministry environments at the start of the new program year. Continue reading