Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,288 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- 3/3 Co-Laborers in the Gospel: Building Organic Disability Ministry: Lisa Mattheiss & Wayne Chasteen A Church for E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- 2/3 The Value of Visuals: Tiffany Crow & Jennifer Donald Effective Practices in Developing Deaf Disciplemakers in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- 1/3 Meet our #DATC2023 workshop presenters for Breakout 3! CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUPS: A Game-Changing Way to Strengt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Do you want to make Easter inclusive to everyone at your church? Read this post by Mark Arnold on creating a sensor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- In today’s episode, guests Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Garnett Slatton
On losing my pastor
My pastor announced his resignation yesterday. I’ll miss him greatly. Continue reading
Posted in Key Ministry, Leadership Tagged Bay Presbyterian Church, Garnett Slatton, Leadership, pastors, transitions 3 Comments
Wish you could go to church this Easter?
Thanks to the generosity of our friends at Community Bible Church in San Antonio and Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, OH we’ll have a number of LIVE and prerecorded, interactive worship experience that any family can join online this Easter weekend.
Prayer for healing often needs to be repeated and sustained over an extended period of time. Continue reading
Posted in Depression, Key Ministry, Leadership, Mental Health Tagged Bay Presbyterian Church, Brokenness, Depression, Garnett Slatton, healing, Jesus, leprosy, prayer 4 Comments