Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Thursday August 6, 1pm EDT, @WheatonHDI and @NAEvangelicals host webinar on how parents & churches can address… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- #Bible #God #thoughts #intentions #scripture #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #bishop #pastor #church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: You can rewatch any of our IndispensABLE online gatherings via our YouTube channel. All of the meeting notes are liste… 13 hours ago
- Our weekly Idea Share is today at noon EDT. Please note: next one is August 17. Join us today to #brainstorm with o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- This Wednesday, August 5, our Wednesday webinar series continues with guest Janet Williams from @autismspeaks on th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: OCD in Kids
three practical strategies will help many kids with common mental health conditions and their families to better experience the peace and joy associated with the Christmas season! Continue reading
Rhonda Martin’s new book, Stuck, is an invaluable resource for kids with OCD and their families because it helps kids and parents to recognize that others experience similar types distressing thoughts, irrational fears and compulsive behaviors. The ability to attach a name to symptoms is often the first step in the process of seeking help. The kids I see in my practice have often suffered in silence for years. The availability of Stuck will undoubtedly result in thousands of kids and families seeking help who wouldn’t have otherwise experienced relief from a condition that prevents them from becoming the people God created them to be. Continue reading