Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- It's normal for your child to be anxious from time to time, but how can you know whether his worries are cause for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- #anxiety #1in4 #love #mentalhealth #parentingtips #teachertips https://t.co/PdUI9oEJJn 8 hours ago
- It's back to school season...#2 since pandemic began. Here's replay of our conversation w/ Teresa Reynolds from Lon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- August is eye health and safety month. With so much instruction provided using screens, @PreventBlindness shared th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- What can your church do to "change the mental health light bulb?" To educate and equip your leaders and congregants… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Collaboration
Silos are the antithesis of inclusion. Are we truly practicing inclusion when we set aside a designated space for the special needs ministry at the expense of including most, if not all participants in age and developmentally appropriate ministry environments. Continue reading
It makes me happy to think about other families having a strong faith foundation when the winds and waves of contemporary life come crashing against the shore. Continue reading
Here are some thoughts about how, with God’s help, God’s people might overcome the “giants” standing in the way of families impacted by disabilities who face barriers to connecting with their larger family in Christ through involvement in the local church. Continue reading
Today, we’ll look at our ongoing efforts to advance our mission and the disability ministry movement through partnering with other like-minded organizations and individuals. Continue reading
From my read of the Bible, we were designed by God to collaborate with one another in our worship and service. No one has all the gifts. Everyone has some gifts. The gifts and talents of God’s people were designed to work in concert with one another. It never made sense to anyone at Key Ministry to build our organization around a single leader or personality because such approaches seemed to run counter to God’s design.