We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @JoniandFriends: We're looking to hire a Joni and Friends Development Officer in Plano, Texas - visit our website to apply today! https:… 5 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: Want to serve the disability community in a tangible way? Come volunteer at our International Disability Center! https:… 21 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Excellent article last week in case you missed it: fb.me/tAgpWwA3 21 hours ago
- Looking for a good book? keyministry.org/church4everych… https://t.co/a3usoIvDKU 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: 4 considerations on balancing the good with the bad. fb.me/74TInmfSX 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Collaboration
It makes me happy to think about other families having a strong faith foundation when the winds and waves of contemporary life come crashing against the shore. Continue reading
Here are some thoughts about how, with God’s help, God’s people might overcome the “giants” standing in the way of families impacted by disabilities who face barriers to connecting with their larger family in Christ through involvement in the local church. Continue reading
Today, we’ll look at our ongoing efforts to advance our mission and the disability ministry movement through partnering with other like-minded organizations and individuals. Continue reading
From my read of the Bible, we were designed by God to collaborate with one another in our worship and service. No one has all the gifts. Everyone has some gifts. The gifts and talents of God’s people were designed to work in concert with one another. It never made sense to anyone at Key Ministry to build our organization around a single leader or personality because such approaches seemed to run counter to God’s design.