Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Adults with disabilities and church attendance...What does the data say?
- My 8 favorite Bible verses for special needs ministry (and the one I usually don't use)
- When Kids Become Aggressive at Church
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Looking for a book this #Valentine's Day that's a real-life story of love? Every one of the books we recommend is j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Partner with us in the work God has given us to do. Give today. buff.ly/2HmrjlB #donate #give #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Here's your chance to win a FREE downloadable #marriageretreat specifically tailored for parents raising kids with #specia… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: I'm encouraging pastors, church staff, volunteers and families impacted by disability to come to #IFL2020. Over seventy spe… 2 days ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Three Truths for CHD Awareness Day keyministry.org/specialneedspa… @KeyMinistry @STHBofficial 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Unexpected Journey
I became keenly aware of the fact that she needed to be a kid. I know I didn’t expect her to “take over” my job of caring for our son with special needs, but I was happy for her help, and at that moment I could see I’d lost the ability to see that I was asking too much. Continue reading
Sometimes it takes the mirror of reality for us to stop and change our course. That comment did just that for me. I became keenly aware of the fact that she needed to be a kid. I know I didn’t expect her to “take over” my job of caring for our son with special needs, but I was happy for her help, and at that moment I could see I’d lost the ability to see that I was asking too much. Continue reading
We’re pleased to share that our friends and colleagues Cindi and Joe Ferrini will be featured this coming Thursday (May 31) and Friday (June 1) as guests of Jim Daly and John Fuller on the Focus on the Family radio broadcast. Cindi and Joe will be speaking on the topic Unexpected Journey-When Special Needs Change Our Course. Continue reading
Cindi Ferrini was the special guest last night for SNAPPIN’ Ministries Special Needs Ministry Tweetchat…transcript available here. The discussion topic was Marriage With Special Needs Children. A number of participants had commented on the outstanding presentation Cindi and her husband (Joe) gave for last fall’s Inclusion Fusion on The Unexpected Journey of Relationships…When Special Needs Change Our Course. Here’s the video from Cindi and Joe’s presentation:
Our guest bloggers today are Joe and Cindi Ferrini. Joe and Cindi are the authors of Unexpected Journey: When Special Needs Change Our Course. Their blog post today is on the subject Marriage Matters-and so do other relationships! Continue reading