Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- If you’re newer/smaller #church, be encouraged. You can start some kind of #disability #ministry or outreach now. D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Have you registered for @SOARSpecialNeed Wonderfully Made conference? New Parent Mentor program. Register for confe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- "Churches have asked what I recommend re someone who has sexually abused children: do not allow him/her to attend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Our weekly blog digest helps you stay current with our newest content, ministry ideas and insights from Dr. Steve G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- #rejoice #praywithoutceasing #givethanks #Godswill #specialneedsparenting #disability #mentalhealth #church https://t.co/g7qOJPHB9w 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 4, 2012
In this discussion on the Exchange of Presence, Jim will discuss the importance of presence in each other’s lives and, in particular, the ministry of presence within the disability communities’ exchange of life with the church. Finally, he will look briefly at a practical example of what an exchange of presence looks like in the inclusive church. Continue reading