Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Here's some GREAT news! God showed up via the people at Barstool Fund. buff.ly/2NdyrFE @BarstoolFund… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Are you feeling burned out, or stressed out from disability ministry work? It's important to seek a balance between… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- #disabilities #imageofGod #mentalhealth #churchisessential https://t.co/v2hmecCRdF 21 hours ago
- qoo.ly/3aapun #mentalhealth #mentalillness #serve #bodyofChrist 1 day ago
- With many schools reopening, there's never been a better time to get back to church. Find one in our database ready… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 4, 2012
In this discussion on the Exchange of Presence, Jim will discuss the importance of presence in each other’s lives and, in particular, the ministry of presence within the disability communities’ exchange of life with the church. Finally, he will look briefly at a practical example of what an exchange of presence looks like in the inclusive church. Continue reading