Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- @BarnaGroup study "Where Do We Go From Here?" to assesses what #Christians across racial, denominational, political… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- In one hour! Join us for conversation w/ @RedefineSpecial and @jfelageller74 re #familyvacations this summer. With… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Whether you've responded to national outpouring of #grief in the past week by peacefully protesting, connecting w/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #Ministry leader, we know this is very hectic time for many #churches, compounded with the recent national #grief a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Tomorrow! Join @RedefineSpecial and @jfelageller74 to talk family vacations this summer. W/ #COVID19 restrictions +… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 4, 2012
In this discussion on the Exchange of Presence, Jim will discuss the importance of presence in each other’s lives and, in particular, the ministry of presence within the disability communities’ exchange of life with the church. Finally, he will look briefly at a practical example of what an exchange of presence looks like in the inclusive church. Continue reading