Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Today we celebrate #worlddownsyndromeday! This year's campaign is "With us, not for us" How is your community stand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- 2/2 Integrating Deaf Into The Body: @brandonrgaskin Dementia Friendly Worship Resources: Victoria White Register no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- 1/2 Meet our #DATC2023 QuickTake Presenters for Breakout Block 1: Jesus Knows Emotional Health & Despair: Keon Abn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Evana Sandusky shares 3 ways #churches can support families with #downsyndrome loom.ly/1sBbVZY… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Today is International Happiness Day! What is something that brings you joy? #mentalhealthministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 14, 2012
Hey Kidmin Friends! Join Us For Inclusion Fusion 2012!
We hope to bring leaders together from across the church…senior pastors, children’s pastors, church staff members, disability ministry professionals, volunteers, parents and caregivers to brainstorm ways of welcoming and including including more kids with disabilities and their families into our local churches. Continue reading
Posted in Adoption, Autism, Families, Hidden Disabilities, Inclusion, Inclusion Fusion, Key Ministry, Mental Health, Parents, Strategies Tagged Adoption, Autism, children's ministry, church, Disability Ministry, Foster Care, Inclusion, Inclusion Fusion, kidmin, parenting, PTSD, respite care, Special Needs Ministry Web Summit Leave a comment