Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,283 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Request Key Ministry as a speaker for your event Looking for a speaker for your upcoming event - whether online or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15 #Jesus #advent #Christmas #gifts #joy https://t.co/l2ZfEDbGyF 14 hours ago
- Parentification happens when otherwise well-meaning adults put adult-sized issues on a child’s shoulders. Families… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Doing a little Black Friday or Cyber Monday shopping on Amazon? Use Amazon Smile and select Key Ministry as your su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- #godiswithyou #yosemite #disabilities #specialneeds #mentalillness #mentalhealth #church #ministry #pastors… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 10, 2012
As we look forward to Inclusion Fusion, we are going to tackle this issue of bullying…and more importantly, focus on bullying prevention. Pastors, KidMin leaders and volunteers need to know how to proactively prevent bullying, because sadly, this kind of behavior can—and does—occur in churches, too. Continue reading →