Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- If you’re newer/smaller #church, be encouraged. You can start some kind of #disability #ministry or outreach now. D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Have you registered for @SOARSpecialNeed Wonderfully Made conference? New Parent Mentor program. Register for confe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- "Churches have asked what I recommend re someone who has sexually abused children: do not allow him/her to attend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Our weekly blog digest helps you stay current with our newest content, ministry ideas and insights from Dr. Steve G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- #rejoice #praywithoutceasing #givethanks #Godswill #specialneedsparenting #disability #mentalhealth #church https://t.co/g7qOJPHB9w 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 9, 2012
Jeff’s presentation will look at movement toward maturity in disability ministry. If someone is involved in ministry, even for a long time, that doesn’t necessarily imply that what they are doing is best. So how can one move toward maturity? What might one aspire to in ministry? Continue reading
He’ll talk about the differences in men and women as it relates to being parents of a child with special needs. He’ll discuss how men and women are wired differently, think differently, and react differently to being a parent of a child with special needs. Continue reading