Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Need to reject #falsegospel that efforts to get relief from #mentalillness hinges not on efforts to heal ourselves,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- This coming Monday: our monthly Idea Share is at noon EST. We discuss special needs ministry in a hybrid environmen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- #faithful #Godisfaithful #specialneeds #disability #mentalhealth https://t.co/SAH8ZTV2Ph 17 hours ago
- Today! Register to attend, or catch the Facebook livestream: Catherine Boyle will share tips on making a mental hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Today is first time I can say I am thankful for a #rare #medicalcondition that I previously endured. I didn't under… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 9, 2012
Jeff’s presentation will look at movement toward maturity in disability ministry. If someone is involved in ministry, even for a long time, that doesn’t necessarily imply that what they are doing is best. So how can one move toward maturity? What might one aspire to in ministry? Continue reading
He’ll talk about the differences in men and women as it relates to being parents of a child with special needs. He’ll discuss how men and women are wired differently, think differently, and react differently to being a parent of a child with special needs. Continue reading