Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- On this day, national #RandomActOfKindnessDay, we're reminded that #Jesus encouraged small actions done in #love. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- #advocacy #specialneeds #mentalhealth #church #ministry #disability #independent #IFL2020 https://t.co/8O3p2K8Zzr 7 hours ago
- Only 2 months until Illuminate: Inclusion Fusion Live 2020. #Subscribe to weekly #blog digest or monthly KeyNotes f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Emerging from the silos…Disability ministry as a mindset, not a program church4everychild.org/2020/02/17/eme… https://t.co/gSStagEwjE 12 hours ago
- Looking for a book this #Valentine's Day that's a real-life story of love? Every one of the books we recommend is j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 9, 2012
Jeff’s presentation will look at movement toward maturity in disability ministry. If someone is involved in ministry, even for a long time, that doesn’t necessarily imply that what they are doing is best. So how can one move toward maturity? What might one aspire to in ministry? Continue reading
He’ll talk about the differences in men and women as it relates to being parents of a child with special needs. He’ll discuss how men and women are wired differently, think differently, and react differently to being a parent of a child with special needs. Continue reading