Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- If you’re newer/smaller #church, be encouraged. You can start some kind of #disability #ministry or outreach now. D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Have you registered for @SOARSpecialNeed Wonderfully Made conference? New Parent Mentor program. Register for confe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- "Churches have asked what I recommend re someone who has sexually abused children: do not allow him/her to attend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Our weekly blog digest helps you stay current with our newest content, ministry ideas and insights from Dr. Steve G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- #rejoice #praywithoutceasing #givethanks #Godswill #specialneedsparenting #disability #mentalhealth #church https://t.co/g7qOJPHB9w 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 29, 2012
From a resource development standpoint, providing information and materials to help churches support families who adopt children likely to have special needs will be a big theme on this blog next year. Beth Guckenberger and her organization, Back2Back Ministries are doing some great work in this area. Here’s her presentation from this past year’s Inclusion Fusion, Holistically Serving the Adopted/Foster Child… Continue reading