Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,283 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Request Key Ministry as a speaker for your event Looking for a speaker for your upcoming event - whether online or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15 #Jesus #advent #Christmas #gifts #joy https://t.co/l2ZfEDbGyF 13 hours ago
- Parentification happens when otherwise well-meaning adults put adult-sized issues on a child’s shoulders. Families… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Doing a little Black Friday or Cyber Monday shopping on Amazon? Use Amazon Smile and select Key Ministry as your su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- #godiswithyou #yosemite #disabilities #specialneeds #mentalillness #mentalhealth #church #ministry #pastors… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 2, 2012
In Amy’s presentation, she’ll expound upon her observation that many people find after volunteering with people with disabilities that their own faith not only is strengthened but flourishes. What may begin as a hesitant agreement to “serve others” becomes a life changing experience for all involved. This is good news for those recruiting leaders who may be reluctant thinking that they either not qualified or fearful of what it may do to their faith.