Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Life can be so demanding and challenging. But Kathleen Bolduc reminds us to keep our eyes open for God's presence a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- People often self-medicate mental health conditions. SAMHSA's Recovery Month highlights the stories of young adults… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: This week I got to spend time with @_SBTC women’s ministry leaders from around the state to plan our events for 2020 and… 8 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: What is it like to have #Tourettesyndrome? Chris Pearson shares about the challenges he faced as a child, how he mana… 8 hours ago
- RT @autismpastor: Your Church Doesn't Need An Expert To Start A Special Needs Ministry — Key Ministry keyministry.org/church4everych… 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 2, 2012
In Amy’s presentation, she’ll expound upon her observation that many people find after volunteering with people with disabilities that their own faith not only is strengthened but flourishes. What may begin as a hesitant agreement to “serve others” becomes a life changing experience for all involved. This is good news for those recruiting leaders who may be reluctant thinking that they either not qualified or fearful of what it may do to their faith.