Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Need to reject #falsegospel that efforts to get relief from #mentalillness hinges not on efforts to heal ourselves,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- This coming Monday: our monthly Idea Share is at noon EST. We discuss special needs ministry in a hybrid environmen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- #faithful #Godisfaithful #specialneeds #disability #mentalhealth https://t.co/SAH8ZTV2Ph 18 hours ago
- Today! Register to attend, or catch the Facebook livestream: Catherine Boyle will share tips on making a mental hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Today is first time I can say I am thankful for a #rare #medicalcondition that I previously endured. I didn't under… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 2, 2012
In Amy’s presentation, she’ll expound upon her observation that many people find after volunteering with people with disabilities that their own faith not only is strengthened but flourishes. What may begin as a hesitant agreement to “serve others” becomes a life changing experience for all involved. This is good news for those recruiting leaders who may be reluctant thinking that they either not qualified or fearful of what it may do to their faith.