Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- If you’re newer/smaller #church, be encouraged. You can start some kind of #disability #ministry or outreach now. D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Have you registered for @SOARSpecialNeed Wonderfully Made conference? New Parent Mentor program. Register for confe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- "Churches have asked what I recommend re someone who has sexually abused children: do not allow him/her to attend… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Our weekly blog digest helps you stay current with our newest content, ministry ideas and insights from Dr. Steve G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- #rejoice #praywithoutceasing #givethanks #Godswill #specialneedsparenting #disability #mentalhealth #church https://t.co/g7qOJPHB9w 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 2, 2012
In Amy’s presentation, she’ll expound upon her observation that many people find after volunteering with people with disabilities that their own faith not only is strengthened but flourishes. What may begin as a hesitant agreement to “serve others” becomes a life changing experience for all involved. This is good news for those recruiting leaders who may be reluctant thinking that they either not qualified or fearful of what it may do to their faith.