Can you help us to help churches pursue kids with disabilities and their families? For this year’s Key Ministry Online Campaign, we’re asking our friends not for money, but to share our ministry’s Facebook page with others who share interest in our mission. We’re over halfway to our goal of 5,000 “likes”! Forward this post to your friends, ask them to “like” our Facebook page, and share it with others who wish to see more families of kids with mental illness, trauma or developmental disabilities welcomed and included at church.
Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Join us today for this event! There is still time to register: loom.ly/mMgK9pE #ministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- "More than 25 families with special needs were asked to share what their most painful experience was as a special n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- During the event, disability ministry leaders from across the country support and encourage each other while discus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- In a recent episode of the @Joni and Friends Podcast, their guest Sasha shares her experience as an abortion surviv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- For families with children with disabilities, false accusations of abuse resulting in investigations are a frighten… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!