Can you help us to help churches pursue kids with disabilities and their families? For this year’s Key Ministry Online Campaign, we’re asking our friends not for money, but to share our ministry’s Facebook page with others who share interest in our mission. We’re over halfway to our goal of 5,000 “likes”! Forward this post to your friends, ask them to “like” our Facebook page, and share it with others who wish to see more families of kids with mental illness, trauma or developmental disabilities welcomed and included at church.
Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Bible #heart #intentions #discernment #specialneeds #mentalhealth #youth https://t.co/onRhhEXHM8 14 hours ago
- Eating disorders and self-harm often co-occur. March is #selfharmawareness month. Learn signs of self-harm, and how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: This month we are excited to hear from Beth Golik, who is the disability ministry consultant for @KeyMinistry and the sp… 19 hours ago
- This Sunday, February 28, St. Lucy's Guide is hosting a free discussion with Shelly Christensen, noted author on in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- #Psalms #Bible #houseoftheLord #temple #specialneeds #mentalhealth #Church #ministry #pastor #specialneedsfamily https://t.co/0EA29ULxxg 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!