Can you help us to help churches pursue kids with disabilities and their families? For this year’s Key Ministry Online Campaign, we’re asking our friends not for money, but to share our ministry’s Facebook page with others who share interest in our mission. We’re over halfway to our goal of 5,000 “likes”! Forward this post to your friends, ask them to “like” our Facebook page, and share it with others who wish to see more families of kids with mental illness, trauma or developmental disabilities welcomed and included at church.
Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- He is good! https://t.co/FO5Z2lGfKP 1 hour ago
- Let them thank the Lord ... https://t.co/jNp622o5b6 6 hours ago
- I will give to the Lord the thanks due ... https://t.co/oT64a1MeIX 10 hours ago
- You may be in a season of difficulty and stress, and you're struggling to be thankful. This will help.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Today's prayer—that we would be peace makers this Thanksgiving and not just peace keepers. "Blessed are the peacemakers… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!