Can you help us to help churches pursue kids with disabilities and their families? For this year’s Key Ministry Online Campaign, we’re asking our friends not for money, but to share our ministry’s Facebook page with others who share interest in our mission. We’re over halfway to our goal of 5,000 “likes”! Forward this post to your friends, ask them to “like” our Facebook page, and share it with others who wish to see more families of kids with mental illness, trauma or developmental disabilities welcomed and included at church.
Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Join one of our Facebook groups! buff.ly/2NY8gSh https://t.co/rEYa4yOsMz 19 hours ago
- Excellent article on the experiences of church of one man with autism. factsandtrends.net/2018/09/04/cri… 20 hours ago
- “Quiet your heart and receive all that He has for you today. Let Him be your rest. One day you’ll look up and see t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Finding Rest on the Weary Road buff.ly/2xJORKP https://t.co/UfZW9C9rCR 1 day ago
- Join us tonight on the Not Alone Facebook page! https://t.co/DAXVhtVRmm 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!