Can you help us to help churches pursue kids with disabilities and their families? For this year’s Key Ministry Online Campaign, we’re asking our friends not for money, but to share our ministry’s Facebook page with others who share interest in our mission. We’re over halfway to our goal of 5,000 “likes”! Forward this post to your friends, ask them to “like” our Facebook page, and share it with others who wish to see more families of kids with mental illness, trauma or developmental disabilities welcomed and included at church.
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Parents with Special Needs Child Must Be Special People? buff.ly/2v2hnZk https://t.co/Ed9QGxKzgq 1 hour ago
- We can’t appreciate another too much. Let’s take care of the care-takers! keyministry.org/church4everych… 6 hours ago
- Join our Special Needs and Disability Ministry Leaders Facebook Group buff.ly/2xohnQe #specialneedsministry #disabilityministry 7 hours ago
- Christian—Use Your Outrage at Iceland's Down Syndrome Abortion Rate to Make a Difference for Families Like Mine… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Are you a @Speechless_ABC fan? Then you'll enjoy today's post by Melanie Durity. ow.ly/kkR230ezWZU #disability #spec… 11 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!