Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Bible #Romans #peace #honor #obedience #blessings #ministry #church #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Next Wednesday: We'll talk w/ Tory from @AllBelongOrg about dementia: practical ideas for emotional & #spiritual… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- This is such a great idea. buff.ly/3idzf8y #autism #specialneeds #mentalhealth #mentalillness #cognitive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- If you missed our conversation with @LisaMJamieson yesterday on how special needs parents can become effective pray… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- We have a new page on our website where you can browse and replay all of our previous #mentalhealth webinars, or re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 20, 2014
Nils will be engaging in a wide-ranging discussion on the topic “Is Online Christian Community Really Community?” As part of our discussion, Nils will discuss how churches may use their existing online resources to minister to families of kids with disabilities. Continue reading →