Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Caring for our neighbors in a COVID-19 mental health crisis
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
- Seven ways to support kids with anxiety about the coronavirus
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #StayAtHome mandate can be esp challenging for #families w/ kids used to routines that are no longer an option. Joi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 34 minutes ago
- While at home b/c of #Coronavirus, #disability #ministry leaders may be thinking ahead to summer. Valid concerns fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- 2nd day of Holy Week: Jesus purposefully upended tables in temple, declaring God's house to be for #prayer. Rest of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- For pastors: @SendInstitute is offering 6-week coaching groups for #pastors to navigate ministry in this time of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT @edstetzer: Based on research I'll share today, this wk may be the most receptive time EVER to share the gospel. As our deeds of service… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 16, 2014
I saw the following story in my church bulletin this morning and wanted to share it to remind everyone how much of a difference inclusion ministry done well can make in the lives of the families served. Kudos to Beth Golik and her crew at Bay Presbyterian Church for a job well done! Continue reading