Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- "More than 25 families with special needs were asked to share what their most painful experience was as a special n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- During the event, disability ministry leaders from across the country support and encourage each other while discus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- In a recent episode of the @Joni and Friends Podcast, their guest Sasha shares her experience as an abortion surviv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- For families with children with disabilities, false accusations of abuse resulting in investigations are a frighten… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Rising Above Ministries will host a father-focused weekend event (October 21-23) intended to support and encourage… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 16, 2014
I saw the following story in my church bulletin this morning and wanted to share it to remind everyone how much of a difference inclusion ministry done well can make in the lives of the families served. Kudos to Beth Golik and her crew at Bay Presbyterian Church for a job well done! Continue reading