Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @NathanielsHope: If you were affected by Hurricane Ian and are looking for assistance, make sure you check out the resources we have ava… 10 hours ago
- In tomorrow's episode of Key Ministry: the Podcast, Sandra Peoples is joined by Stephanie Hubach! Together they dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #mentalhealthministry #inclusion #belonging #endthestigma #thechurch #pastors https://t.co/n0jrB8i06v 15 hours ago
- Does your church have an inclusive disability ministry? Please register your church on our website and better help… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- When young adults with disabilities lose access to the support services they’ve received through their youth, worri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 11, 2014
Carrie will be sharing strategies for effectively including kids with mental illness, trauma and developmental disabilities into Sunday School settings and offering practical tips for managing behavior for children who struggle with impulse control and self-regulation. I’ll be offering an overview of why including kids with hidden disabilities and their families is so important for the local church, and discussing how common conditions including ADHD, anxiety and Asperger’s Disorder may impact spiritual development in children and teens. Continue reading