Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
- Seven ways to support kids with anxiety about the coronavirus
- Disability ministry and the coronavirus
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Yesterday, @SoarSpecialNeed hosted @DocHunsley, @drgrcevich from Key Ministry, & Sheri McClurg to discuss how to co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- It's evening on the east coast, and officially the Sabbath. Rest. Refresh. And be the Church wherever God has you.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We all feel stress from #COVID19. Our friends at @mhgracealliance have selected 3 topics from #Thrive workbook to h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @edstetzer: We just received some important additional information about the CARES Act related to churches. The Department of Treasury… 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: My grandson turned 5 yesterday, and many of us can identify with the #fear he battled 2 years ago. Truly, we need not fear… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 27, 2014
Stephanie offered to share her family’s story with our readers. It serves as a stark reminder that while great strides are being made in opening more churches to families of kids with special medical, behavioral, emotional and developmental needs, there continue to be cities of substantial size here in the U.S. where families impacted by disability have nowhere to go on Sunday mornings if they wish to worship as a family. Here’s Stephanie… Continue reading