Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Here's some GREAT news! God showed up via the people at Barstool Fund. buff.ly/2NdyrFE @BarstoolFund… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Are you feeling burned out, or stressed out from disability ministry work? It's important to seek a balance between… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #disabilities #imageofGod #mentalhealth #churchisessential https://t.co/v2hmecCRdF 22 hours ago
- qoo.ly/3aapun #mentalhealth #mentalillness #serve #bodyofChrist 1 day ago
- With many schools reopening, there's never been a better time to get back to church. Find one in our database ready… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 2, 2014
The kids and families we serve in our child and adolescent psychiatry practice are extremely vulnerable to a vicious cycle of escalating social isolation, perpetuated by the nature of the conditions they experience, their propensity to misinterpret the thoughts and reactions of other people and the stigma associated with mental illness. Continue reading →