Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Here's some GREAT news! God showed up via the people at Barstool Fund. buff.ly/2NdyrFE @BarstoolFund… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Are you feeling burned out, or stressed out from disability ministry work? It's important to seek a balance between… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- #disabilities #imageofGod #mentalhealth #churchisessential https://t.co/v2hmecCRdF 20 hours ago
- qoo.ly/3aapun #mentalhealth #mentalillness #serve #bodyofChrist 1 day ago
- With many schools reopening, there's never been a better time to get back to church. Find one in our database ready… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 19, 2014
Our existing disability ministries typically do a very good job of meeting the needs of families of children easily identifiable physical disabilities, or obvious weaknesses weaknesses in intellectual capacity or adaptive functioning. But what happens when the disability isn’t so obvious? Continue reading