Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,285 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Our monthly Idea Share will happen today at 12 Eastern! Click the link to register. loom.ly/nXnrev0… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We recently found out that Amazon will be phasing out their Smile Program beginning on February 20th. Remember to u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It's nearly been 5 years since Mental Health and the Church by Dr. Stephen Grcevich was published. How has MHATC he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Grab your early bird pricing for #DATC2023 now through February 28th! Click here for more info:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 3, 2014
Many of us often relate to God through a series of activities. We read our Bibles. We pray. We show up on Sunday morning and maybe put some money in the plate. Perhaps we are even involved in some ministries. And yet, like Tom, many of us also feel like this is an “on-paper” relationship with God. We could walk through the whole routine and never make “eye contact”, so to speak, with God. It feels more like an equation than it does a give-and-take fluid system of communication. It can feel choreographed, routine, static and…well, empty. Continue reading