Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Ministry conferences: great way to connect w/ people w/ similar passions. Many virtual events this year have cont… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Mental Health and the Church is a catalyst for change in thinking and approach to mental health ministry, and makes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Looking for a book addressing the needs and issues of special needs families? We recommend the books on this page o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- #Bible #WordofGod #milk #baby #church #maturity #mature #salvation #JesusisLord https://t.co/GlY5WtgWyg 20 hours ago
- Before COVID, we had a couple over and were talking about our new church. The husband looked at my husband and aske… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 13, 2014
The first phase of a missional special needs ministry must be a willingness for us to move out—to simply make a decision to go to the people that we want to serve, wherever that might be. For most of us, what is required to engage in missional special needs ministry is to rely on the Holy Spirit to give us the desire to reach out to others, to take a risk and get involved in what God is already doing in our disability communities. Continue reading