Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The Key Ministry writing team offers seasonal devotional books, written by special needs parents for parents of chi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- If you're looking for specific information about certain mental health diagnoses, or what church thought leaders ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- "You have renewed my thinking...gave me a new lens to see my calling." Just one comment on one presentation from On… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- @CRSBfriends offers daily dial-in content for individuals living with #visualimpairment or blindness. Content infor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- We've hosted many mental health webinars this year. Catch up on webinars you may have missed using this link:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 20, 2014
Being the parent of a special needs child is often a journey of constant despair. You ache for the many things your child will probably never enjoy or experience. With autism, you pine for some kind of deeper connection that you know will always be impaired. Sometimes, it can feel like a kind of prison. But, in this small moment, I suddenly realized that God was taking my routines and trying to break through to connect with me. With this little crack in the wall, I could feel God burrowing through the walls of hopelessness with a small glimmer of a promised world renewed; of a deep blue Pacific Ocean, of a place where the bars and cement block walls that kept me away from my son and kept me away from my God would one day crumble to dust. Continue reading