Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: We in disability ministry have great resources. Getting them into the hands of #kidmin and #stumin leaders is critical. Tho… 6 hours ago
- #loveyourneighbor #Bibleverse #mentalhealthspecialneeds #disabiityinclusion #greatestcommandment https://t.co/gihjqIghdO 7 hours ago
- Churches can learn to serve the special-needs and disability communities by setting up ministries in strategic plac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @drgrcevich was featured guest on Life Support Podcast on Saturday. Take a listen; listen live to Part 2 this comin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Most of @keyministry's resources are available at no cost to you. But events like our #IFL conference have signific… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 6, 2014
Her uplifting account of how God has used Max to be a blessing to the people of her church are an inspiring reminder that persons with special needs also have gifts and talents to contribute to the work of the church…and a reminder of how the church is diminished without the inclusion of families impacted by disability. Continue reading
One of the biggest red flags of spiritual autism is the inability to be still, to quiet oneself, to set aside the compulsive need to occupy all space with an activity or with sound. The din of such frenzied activity actually drowns out the possibility of connecting with God. It exchanges fluidity with God to a static system. Continue reading