Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,283 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Do you have questions or ideas for best practices in training your volunteers for disability ministry and special n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Our annual budgets reflect what we value. What ministries are your church prioritizing this year?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Did you miss our event on Inclusive Design in Social Media? loom.ly/oPSfWec We record all of our events for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- New name - same great conference! Mark your calendars for April 28-29th, 2023! #DATC2023 #mentalhealthministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our church does not have a formal inclusion program. It simply lives inclusion. I believe this is the way God wants… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 6, 2014
Her uplifting account of how God has used Max to be a blessing to the people of her church are an inspiring reminder that persons with special needs also have gifts and talents to contribute to the work of the church…and a reminder of how the church is diminished without the inclusion of families impacted by disability. Continue reading
One of the biggest red flags of spiritual autism is the inability to be still, to quiet oneself, to set aside the compulsive need to occupy all space with an activity or with sound. The din of such frenzied activity actually drowns out the possibility of connecting with God. It exchanges fluidity with God to a static system. Continue reading