Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The Key Ministry writing team offers seasonal devotional books, written by special needs parents for parents of chi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- If you're looking for specific information about certain mental health diagnoses, or what church thought leaders ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- "You have renewed my thinking...gave me a new lens to see my calling." Just one comment on one presentation from On… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @CRSBfriends offers daily dial-in content for individuals living with #visualimpairment or blindness. Content infor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- We've hosted many mental health webinars this year. Catch up on webinars you may have missed using this link:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 6, 2014
Her uplifting account of how God has used Max to be a blessing to the people of her church are an inspiring reminder that persons with special needs also have gifts and talents to contribute to the work of the church…and a reminder of how the church is diminished without the inclusion of families impacted by disability. Continue reading
One of the biggest red flags of spiritual autism is the inability to be still, to quiet oneself, to set aside the compulsive need to occupy all space with an activity or with sound. The din of such frenzied activity actually drowns out the possibility of connecting with God. It exchanges fluidity with God to a static system. Continue reading