Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We offer a free downloadable checklist for steps any church can take to start a disability inclusion ministry. Your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: We @AbilityMinistry are excited to stand beside @TimTebow and the @tebowfoundation as an official Shine On Contributor. Che… 4 hours ago
- May is Mental Health Month + Foster Care month; yesterday was Maternal Mental Health day. What better way to suppor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Today is the 70th anniversary of the National Day of Prayer in America. Find prayer guides and prayer gatherings ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- I love #Psalm23. Somehow in the first few words, I find physical refreshment. Prompt relief in body, but my respons… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 15, 2014
It seems as though God uses my own routines to insert little opportunities for me to break free from my spiritual autism and see true hope. I caught one of these moments while putting Micah to bed one evening. I caught another moment sitting in the living room just after tucking him and his siblings in for the night and watching one of my favorite movies…for the twelfth time. Continue reading