Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Churches and pastors: Here's an example of excellent creative thinking to proactively address the spiritual, mental… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 27 minutes ago
- Have you signed up for Online Pastors' Retreat? Let your ministry friends know, so they can join in this event that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Written by special needs parents for special needs families, our Fall devotional book is a great addition to your e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @SOARSpecialNeed: The vast majority of churches are not equipped to serve individuals with disabilities, but it does not have to be that… 18 hours ago
- 2020 has been tough on first responders: a pandemic, wildfires in many places, hurricanes and civil unrest.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 4, 2014
Listen to the challenges we encounter as adoptive and foster families, such as being conspicuous in public due to adopting or fostering a child of a different race, considering dissolution or disruption of a child’s placement within our family in favor of another family who might be better equipped to meet the child’s needs, losing friends or family who don’t agree with our choice to adopt or foster, and struggling with the special needs of our child, whether known before placement or presenting as a surprise post-placement. Continue reading