Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,283 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Sandra Peoples shares age group-specific strategies for churches to welcome, include, and create a place of belongi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Rising Above Ministries has a free advent devotional for families affected by disability! Download it here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- If your loved one has a heart for the work we do, give a tribute gift in their honor or memory. All donations are r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- And if you are led to give financially, there's no better time than today, #GivingTuesday. We appreciate you!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- There's a significant cultural and church shift towards disability and mental health ministry. You can be part of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 5, 2014
If you approach your pastor by saying you want to “start a ministry for mental illness,” they immediately start thinking: money, people (leaders), building space, and then they are naturally flooded with “stigma” concerns regarding liability (remember they do not have a full understanding … yet).
We need to take a different approach that doesn’t overwhelm the pastor. Instead, let’s invite them into a new process of understanding and the implementation of practical support that will not overwhelm church resources. Continue reading