Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Our series on cultural competence in #mentalhealth ministry continues: March 10, @JoscelynRC will join us to talk a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Our @KeyMinistry crew is honored to support the parents and filmmakers producing a documentary on the unspoken mental healt… 3 hours ago
- Idea Share is this Monday, March 1, at noon EST, when we discuss special needs ministry in hybrid environment. Regi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #Church #contribute #everyperson #disabilities #specialneeds https://t.co/89e7WUDS85 16 hours ago
- #mission #Church #JesusisLord #specialneeds #mentalhealth #families https://t.co/W5GHHH92DV 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 13, 2014
We’ll be featuring Joni’s Keynote video, Colleen’s interview with Joni and Ken Tada that many registrants missed last night, and presentations from Mike Woods, Emily Colson and Beth Golik. If you have a question about special needs/disability ministry, bring it. If you’re a parent/caregiver and you want to chat about your experience of church, c’mon in. We’ll be hanging out until approximately 10 PM Eastern. Continue reading