Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @edstetzer: If you're a pastor or a church leader, I want to encourage you to find boundaries, community, and accountability, and a ment… 2 days ago
- #Lord #thanks #hungry #Jesus #Love #Church #specialneeds #mentalhealth #ministry https://t.co/i9dMdBn0Hx 2 days ago
- When you give to Key Ministry, you give the gift of hope to individuals and families who feel completely alone. Tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Ministry leaders, if you're not reading about mental health needs and the role of the #Church, you're missing an i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Registration for Illuminate - Inclusion Fusion Live 2020 opens on December 1. Sign up for #conference updates so yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 10, 2014
Here are five tips and techniques that, in my experience, are key to get you started and keep you moving and growing. Continue reading
What, then, does inclusion look like? At CLC Network, we believe it means ownership and friendship. The general education classroom “owns” the student with the disability and each student is assigned a place of belonging within the general education setting. Continue reading