Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- The evangelical understanding of mental illness...How Freud, Skinner, Rogers and Ellis led to Jay Adams
- Special Education and Christian Schools
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- @drgrcevich 60+ presentations on SlideShare, also linked on Mental Health Ministry section of Key Ministry website.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @JoscelynRC: 🎙Thankful to @KeyMinistry for giving me the opportunity to talk about @HopeIntlChurch & sharing their work within the comm… 2 hours ago
- Our series on cultural competence in mental health ministry continues: March 10, @JoscelynRC will join us to talk a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- #wordofGod #Bible #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disability https://t.co/Ac4rKnvCDk 17 hours ago
- March is Trisomy Awareness month. Trisomy Awareness has resources for parents, including tools for managing your ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: November 7, 2014
It’s not about starting a “special needs ministry,” as much as it’s about changing your philosophy of ministry to include families affected by special needs into the life of your church. Continue reading