Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- To be honest, if I had to face this world without my wife, I worry my faith may not endure. But I also know living… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: How do I find hope when I’m not sure if my child is able to learn about God and experience salvation? https://t.co/P0drc… 8 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Siding is up! Windows are next! Making great headway at Riverwood. https://t.co/MIacNiOW2u 8 hours ago
- RT @PartnersforGood: #PostPartumDepression transcends age, ethnicity, socio-economic status, # of kids. 1 in 9 women experience it, yet onl… 8 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Things Christians Say about Mental Health (vs What They Should Say) churchandmentalhealth.com/things-christi… via @ChurchAndMH 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Sharing today’s post is an excellent way of introducing the blog…and Key Ministry with pastors, friends and family members who would be blessed! Continue reading
We’ll look at three common struggles the kids with mental illness experience over Christmas break and offer ideas parents might try to minimize the impact of the holidays upon their children. Continue reading
I thought I’d share links to a couple of excellent articles for your reading pleasure that postulate specific advantages to two hidden disabilities in the formation of successful leaders. Continue reading