Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,287 other subscribers
- Sensory processing as a barrier to "doing church"
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- What does the Bible say about abortion and disability?
- When church leaders talk about mental illness, spiritual evil and demons...
- Why your kid's Concerta isn't working as it should... Chapter Two
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter FeedTweets by KeyMinistry
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 20, 2015
Including Kids and Teens With Mental Illness in the Church and Community…#globalaccess2015
Here’s the Slideshare of Dr. Grcevich’s presentation today at the 2015 Global Access Conference, presented by Joni and Friends…Including Kids and Teens With Mental Illness in the Church and Community. Continue reading
Posted in ADHD, Advocacy, Anxiety Disorders, Autism, Bipolar Disorder, Families, Hidden Disabilities, Inclusion, Key Ministry, Training Events Tagged #globalaccess2015, children, church, Disability Ministry, Inclusion, Key Ministry, mental illness, Special Needs Ministry, Stephen Grcevich MD, teens 1 Comment