Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Life can be so demanding and challenging. But Kathleen Bolduc reminds us to keep our eyes open for God's presence a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- People often self-medicate mental health conditions. SAMHSA's Recovery Month highlights the stories of young adults… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: This week I got to spend time with @_SBTC women’s ministry leaders from around the state to plan our events for 2020 and… 8 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: What is it like to have #Tourettesyndrome? Chris Pearson shares about the challenges he faced as a child, how he mana… 8 hours ago
- RT @autismpastor: Your Church Doesn't Need An Expert To Start A Special Needs Ministry — Key Ministry keyministry.org/church4everych… 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 5, 2015
The research appears to suggest that we have a lot of people within the church who struggle with emotional distress who have been badly hurt by their interactions with pastors, church staff, counselors and the reactions of fellow believers. Clearly, there’s an established perception among the majority outside the church that those struggling with more serious or chronic mental health concerns won’t be welcome at church…and that’s a very big problem when it comes to fulfilling Christ’s command to make disciples. Continue reading