Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Have you signed up for Online Pastors' Retreat? Let your ministry friends know, so they can join in this event that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Written by special needs parents for special needs families, our Fall devotional book is a great addition to your e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @SOARSpecialNeed: The vast majority of churches are not equipped to serve individuals with disabilities, but it does not have to be that… 17 hours ago
- 2020 has been tough on first responders: a pandemic, wildfires in many places, hurricanes and civil unrest.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- At 12pm EDT. Register or see livestream on Facebook. Pastors overwhelmed with 2020 needs, can find it difficult to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 24, 2015
Chuck Swindoll will be teaching on the topic What if you have a disability? this coming Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (February 24-26) as part of his current series What If? airing from January 26-March 16. Continue reading