Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The #Church was designed by #Jesus to be instrument of healing, most importantly spiritual healing. 8 #pastors in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #accommodations #benefits #school #church #parents #church #pastor #minister #ministry #bishop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- If Key Ministry has been helpful to you, your family or #church, we invite you to take a short survey. Click the li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: From the @KeyMinistry idea share recently, this book was highly recommended: "God's Very Good Idea" https://t.co/7J1… 19 hours ago
- Our Idea Share discussions continue on Monday, July 13. Register to join the conversation among other disability mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 26, 2015
My daughter did have a place in a church now, but what about all those other families affected by disability? What about them? Continue reading