Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #disabilities #imageofGod #mentalhealth #churchisessential https://t.co/v2hmecCRdF 6 hours ago
- qoo.ly/3aapun #mentalhealth #mentalillness #serve #bodyofChrist 11 hours ago
- With many schools reopening, there's never been a better time to get back to church. Find one in our database ready… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Last year was overwhelming, jolting, stressful, wonderful, beautiful, and blessed. So many crazy amazing lessons we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- qoo.ly/3aa927 #godisgood #pain #suffering #mystery 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Rick Warren
Does God have a place for you in his movement to transform the way the church loves persons touched by mental illness? Has he positioned you to be an agent of change in your church? Is he calling you to serve people in your community hurting as a result of mental illness? Has he positioned you to come alongside someone with mental illness to help them to overcome challenges that make it hard for them to be part of a worship service, small group or Bible study? Continue reading
When the leader of your church talks about mental illness from the pulpit or the stage during weekend worship services, they communicate to the body that people with mental illness are valued and grant permission for members and attendees to talk with others in the church about their experiences.
The Gathering will be streamed live by the folks from Saddleback so that church leaders, advocates and family members everywhere can participate. Continue reading
Given what we know about the lethality of mental illness in teens and young adults, it is absolutely essential for the church to make every possible effort to introduce those at risk to Jesus Christ and invite them to be part of a family of faith. Continue reading
This is some of the best teaching I’ve ever heard explaining mental illness from a Christian perspective. The video is definitely worth a look Continue reading
Growing up in a loving family of great faith or coming to a personal faith in Jesus Christ is no guarantee of being spared of the pain and suffering of mental illness while living in a fallen world. Continue reading