Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- It's normal for your child to be anxious from time to time, but how can you know whether his worries are cause for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- #anxiety #1in4 #love #mentalhealth #parentingtips #teachertips https://t.co/PdUI9oEJJn 10 hours ago
- It's back to school season...#2 since pandemic began. Here's replay of our conversation w/ Teresa Reynolds from Lon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- August is eye health and safety month. With so much instruction provided using screens, @PreventBlindness shared th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- What can your church do to "change the mental health light bulb?" To educate and equip your leaders and congregants… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: symptoms
Unfortunately, child abuse and neglect isn’t rare, even if we wish it were. This matters. Continue reading
Symptoms of childhood PTSD change as children mature. Behavioral clues and symptoms in a 2-year-old will be different from those of an 8-year-old, and the 8-year-old’s symptoms may be markedly different from those of an 17-year-old. Continue reading
Kids with PTSD are more likely to have Oppositional Defiant Disorder and Separation Anxiety Disorder, males with PTSD are more likely to have concomitant substance use disorders and Conduct Disorder, with depressive, bipolar, anxiety and substance use disorders occurring more commonly among adults with PTSD. Continue reading