Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #joy #crying #Psalms #Bible #specialneeds #mentalhealth #Churchfamily #hope https://t.co/uDD0Ruiey7 1 day ago
- #Bible #heart #intentions #discernment #specialneeds #mentalhealth #youth https://t.co/onRhhEXHM8 2 days ago
- Eating disorders and self-harm often co-occur. March is #selfharmawareness month. Learn signs of self-harm, and how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: This month we are excited to hear from Beth Golik, who is the disability ministry consultant for @KeyMinistry and the sp… 2 days ago
- This Sunday, February 28, St. Lucy's Guide is hosting a free discussion with Shelly Christensen, noted author on in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: symptoms
Unfortunately, child abuse and neglect isn’t rare, even if we wish it were. This matters. Continue reading
Symptoms of childhood PTSD change as children mature. Behavioral clues and symptoms in a 2-year-old will be different from those of an 8-year-old, and the 8-year-old’s symptoms may be markedly different from those of an 17-year-old. Continue reading
Kids with PTSD are more likely to have Oppositional Defiant Disorder and Separation Anxiety Disorder, males with PTSD are more likely to have concomitant substance use disorders and Conduct Disorder, with depressive, bipolar, anxiety and substance use disorders occurring more commonly among adults with PTSD. Continue reading