Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,280 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- This is a monumental and necessary move to correct the oversight and lack of training associated with treating peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What’s the plan at your church when people need help in the restroom? Join us for Disability Ministry Video Roundt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- “BUT YOUR DOCTOR TOLD ME YOU ARE A PASTOR. WHO WANTS A PASTOR WHO TAKES DEPRESSION MEDS?” Click here to read the f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #love #hope #enduring #Godisfaithful #ministry #specialneedsministry #mentalhealthministry #inclusionministry https://t.co/FDjtmd0eQF 2 days ago
- Our president and founder, Dr. Steve Grcevich will be speaking at @TogetherSNConference. For more info, click here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: symptoms
Unfortunately, child abuse and neglect isn’t rare, even if we wish it were. This matters. Continue reading
Symptoms of childhood PTSD change as children mature. Behavioral clues and symptoms in a 2-year-old will be different from those of an 8-year-old, and the 8-year-old’s symptoms may be markedly different from those of an 17-year-old. Continue reading
Kids with PTSD are more likely to have Oppositional Defiant Disorder and Separation Anxiety Disorder, males with PTSD are more likely to have concomitant substance use disorders and Conduct Disorder, with depressive, bipolar, anxiety and substance use disorders occurring more commonly among adults with PTSD. Continue reading