Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Opportunities for mental health ministry support from Key Ministry! buff.ly/2FjbHQj @CatherineSBoyle https://t.co/Dpod61aH61 2 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: The Dream Team Link Share is ready for your special needs posts all Tuesday long! differentdream.com/2018/11/dream-… 3 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Grateful to @KeyMinistry for publishing this article... I hope you find it helpful! :-) #devotion #love #additionalneeds… 3 hours ago
- Paul’s words to the church in Rome 2,000 years ago speak to us today. How will the thirteen themes he writes about,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Join the Discussion about Mental Health Inclusion Ministry buff.ly/2FjbHQj @CatherineSBoyle https://t.co/y0l8wdrMq8 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: October 2018
Is it possible that God might be using mental health concerns as an instrument for bringing about the salvation of those affected? What if God plans to use someone’s mental health condition…or the condition of a loved one as the means of connecting them with individuals and churches positioned to introduce them to the Gospel? Continue reading
What teaching or reading have you come across that’s been helpful to you in better understanding God’s purposes in mental illness? Continue reading