Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- People living w disabilities are one of the largest unreached people groups worldwide. In this video from 2017, Rev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Dr G has written a letter as part of the #MyYoungerSelf campaign, for the 1 in 5 teens who struggle with mental hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: We are considering another small run of these "Don't Dis My Ability" shirts, but a different color. What color do you… 7 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Unexpected Blessings has a half birthday on Monday! 6 months in the world. So thankful for each and every person who has… 8 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: We need you at Family Retreat! Jase shares why you would be a great volunteer! joniandfriends.org/the-least-qual… https://t.co/S… 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: October 2018
Is it possible that God might be using mental health concerns as an instrument for bringing about the salvation of those affected? What if God plans to use someone’s mental health condition…or the condition of a loved one as the means of connecting them with individuals and churches positioned to introduce them to the Gospel? Continue reading
What teaching or reading have you come across that’s been helpful to you in better understanding God’s purposes in mental illness? Continue reading