Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: In the group of six women I was with last night, one had a son with autism (me), one had a grandson, one had a student a… 4 hours ago
- The effects of stress and compassion fatigue on caregiving parents on mental and physical health is real, concernin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @Hope_Anew: Connecting With Your Children When There Is No Time hopeanew.com/hopeanew-blog/… 8 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: An incredible post from @scottsauls discussing how God has been at work through his experience of depression and anxiety! h… 8 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: When people ask about our socks it’s our opportunity to talk about the uniqueness of people with Down syndrome and then… 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: October 2018
Is it possible that God might be using mental health concerns as an instrument for bringing about the salvation of those affected? What if God plans to use someone’s mental health condition…or the condition of a loved one as the means of connecting them with individuals and churches positioned to introduce them to the Gospel? Continue reading
What teaching or reading have you come across that’s been helpful to you in better understanding God’s purposes in mental illness? Continue reading