Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @edstetzer: If you're a pastor or a church leader, I want to encourage you to find boundaries, community, and accountability, and a ment… 1 day ago
- #Lord #thanks #hungry #Jesus #Love #Church #specialneeds #mentalhealth #ministry https://t.co/i9dMdBn0Hx 1 day ago
- When you give to Key Ministry, you give the gift of hope to individuals and families who feel completely alone. Tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Ministry leaders, if you're not reading about mental health needs and the role of the #Church, you're missing an i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Registration for Illuminate - Inclusion Fusion Live 2020 opens on December 1. Sign up for #conference updates so yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: October 2018
Is it possible that God might be using mental health concerns as an instrument for bringing about the salvation of those affected? What if God plans to use someone’s mental health condition…or the condition of a loved one as the means of connecting them with individuals and churches positioned to introduce them to the Gospel? Continue reading
What teaching or reading have you come across that’s been helpful to you in better understanding God’s purposes in mental illness? Continue reading