Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Way back in 1970's, Tom and Anne Higgins of Fredericksburg, VA were creating special needs #ministry. Read about wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Get started with mental health inclusion ministry today. buff.ly/2Gw2MIY #mentalhealth #mentalillness… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- If you follow our work, sign up for one of our email lists. So much good work is being done in special needs & ment… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Crises of disability come at most inconvenient times: meltdown when heading out the door, shot of #pain in middle o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #Psalms #Pain #Comfort @JoniandFriends #specialneeds #mentalhealth #IFL2020 https://t.co/XBH9YFnBqD 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Marie Kuch
In Harmony’s workshop, she’ll explore ways to create inclusive ministry environments that engage and empower children with hidden disabilities. Participants will learn practical tips to make your ministry area a magnet for families of kids with special needs. Continue reading
Most kids who display aggressive behavior serious enough in terms of frequency and/or severity to be of concern to church staff and volunteers will meet the criteria for one or more mental health or developmental disorders. Nevertheless, children’s and youth ministry staff and volunteers need to take steps to minimize antecedents to aggressive behavior without specific information about a child’s diagnosis or treatment. Continue reading
Over the last couple of weeks, I’ve continued to have experiences that reinforce how important it is for Key Ministry to actively seek out other ministries and leaders who are passionate about sharing Christ’s love with families of kids with disabilities, to offer to support and network those ministries and leaders, and to share our platforms with them in order to assist them in expanding the impact of their ministries. Continue reading