Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Thankful to be included with so many great sites! twitter.com/mtcideas/statu… 42 minutes ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: So thankful for Greg’s endorsement! His book, Wrestling with an Angel, continues to encourage me as my son grows and con… 5 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Special needs and disability bloggers are invited to add posts and resources to the Dream Team Link share all day long. He… 8 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Any ideas to add to my list to help Halloween be inclusive for children with additional/special needs? Would love to he… 8 hours ago
- When I go to bed each night with one prayer on my mind and wake up the next morning with it feeling unanswered, how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Andrew Whitehead
The study found that the children most likely to be excluded from church are those with autism spectrum disorders and common mental health conditions – anxiety, depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder and ADHD. Continue reading