Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,284 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- "While disability has historically been considered to be a weakness or a deficiency of some sort, it doesn’t have t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle are speaking at the Voices of Hope Conference in February! Register now:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Holocaust included the mass killing of people with disabilities. All people - living with disabilities or not -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Romans 12:15 #mentalhealthministry #Inclusion #belonging… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- When the Pastor Has a Mental Health Need: What to Share, What Not to Share. Watch it here: loom.ly/QYuyaH8… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Oppositional Defiant Disorder
The study found that the children most likely to be excluded from church are those with autism spectrum disorders and common mental health conditions – anxiety, depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder and ADHD. Continue reading
My problem with the diagnosis of Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) is that establishing the diagnosis doesn’t tell you anything about what to do to treat it. Consider it a “lite” version of Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder without the severe, protracted tantrums or meltdowns.