Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2018 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: I’m scheduled to be on @KSBJ with Kim Wier on Sunday night at 7:45! You can listen here if you’re outside of Houston: ht… 9 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Delighted to see my first article posted on ‘The Mighty’ site today! 😀 I hope it particularly helps other Dads out there… 9 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: This #DreamTeam post is so, so important. inlinkz.com/displayurl.php… 22 hours ago
- RT @haguejason: jasonhague.com/2014/12/22/whe… 22 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: So it's definitely for those in the beginning and those who feel a little more seasoned in the special needs life!” 🙌😊🙌… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Oppositional Defiant Disorder
The study found that the children most likely to be excluded from church are those with autism spectrum disorders and common mental health conditions – anxiety, depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder and ADHD. Continue reading
My problem with the diagnosis of Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) is that establishing the diagnosis doesn’t tell you anything about what to do to treat it. Consider it a “lite” version of Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder without the severe, protracted tantrums or meltdowns.
The AACAP resource centers provide a one-stop shop for staff, volunteers and parents in search of a better understanding of common mental health conditions that pose obstacles to church participation and spiritual development. Continue reading