Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
April 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Want to change the world for Christ? Help us help churches minister to/with families living with disabilities of ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Inclusion Fusion Live is @KeyMinistry's national disability conference. The theme this year is doing ministry together a… 12 hours ago
- #IFL2021 is this Saturday! #Register to attend in-person in 1 of regional locations, or choose virtual option. Feat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Matt and Kevin welcome Stephanie Opdahl Hubach to their podcast to talk about disability, ministry, and life as the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- On Wednesday, April 21, we’ll share ideas and #bestpractices for the inclusive Sunday School environment. Join us o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Oppositional Defiant Disorder
The study found that the children most likely to be excluded from church are those with autism spectrum disorders and common mental health conditions – anxiety, depression, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder and ADHD. Continue reading
My problem with the diagnosis of Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) is that establishing the diagnosis doesn’t tell you anything about what to do to treat it. Consider it a “lite” version of Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder without the severe, protracted tantrums or meltdowns.