Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: Today's prayer—that we would be peace makers this Thanksgiving and not just peace keepers. "Blessed are the peacemakers… 14 minutes ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Reason after reason for gratitude warms the heart throughout generations ow.ly/Bwq730gJPor via @revcep #Thanksgiving… 13 hours ago
- We've designed an Advent guide especially for the families we serve! You'll receive an email each Sunday throughout… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- "What are some signs that we have developed a life of Thanks-Living?" buff.ly/2zTuAVX - @SNAPPIN_MIN https://t.co/XHQpsAyW17 1 day ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: What if God cares more about people's faith than physical healing? ow.ly/2kQ230gI9nE via @Mark_J_Arnold #disability… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Steve Manko
What would our churches look like if we valued the gifts and talents of all of our members and celebrated the work accomplished by the Holy Spirit through them in the way that Louisville High School demonstrated to two of their athletes? Continue reading
We’ll look to Jeremiah’s life for insight and understanding as to how God wants His servants to carry themselves during a time when remaining faithful to the teachings of Scripture is decidedly uncool. Continue reading