Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Enjoy your day, Mom! #mothersday2021 https://t.co/deojnP5qBq 14 hours ago
- Mom, thanks for all you do. #mothersday2021 https://t.co/p0xzIomIoO 2 days ago
- Looking for a church for Mother's Day? Find one near you who makes disability inclusion a priority.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- You have 2 more days to get ready for Mother's Day! If you're fresh out of ideas, here's a list. You're welcome!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- May 7: Children's Mental Health awareness day. @nctsn has many resources for families, clinicians to help children… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Connie Hutchinson
If you want to share the good news of Christ with all people, then this is a good place to start! Continue reading
Most ministry conferences our Key Ministry team has participated in have been developed by and for church staff or highly committed volunteers. We wanted parents and caregivers to be meaningful participants in Inclusion Fusion and to access speakers and presentations that addressed their concerns and interests. We hope we accomplished both goals this year. Here are a few presentations that I think will be of special interests to parents and caregivers of persons with special needs…
Connie Hutchinson has been a national figure in the disability ministry movement for many years. I’ve had the opportunity to see her speak at conferences where I’ve presented, and our team from Key Ministry has had the opportunity to work with her at a large, regional disability ministry event in Iowa in 2010. We’re very pleased that Connie has joined the roster for Inclusion Fusion 2011. She’ll be speaking on the topic “The Road to Independence.” Continue reading