Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Bible #Psalm #song #pilgrimage #Jesus #GodsWord #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #specialneeds #disability #church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Giving practical help to reduce life stress is one of the best ways to start mental health ministry. Local food ban… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- This Wednesday Oct 21, our monthly disability ministry video roundtable focuses on planning for #Christmas holidays… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Looking for a book to help stretch and grow your ministry? We encourage you to read @drgrcevich's Mental Health and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Know our @KeyMinistry crew would be helpful in resourcing youth pastors on #MentalHealth... Who Will Help Gen Z with Anxiet… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Disruptive Behavior Disorders
three practical strategies will help many kids with common mental health conditions and their families to better experience the peace and joy associated with the Christmas season! Continue reading
My problem with the diagnosis of Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) is that establishing the diagnosis doesn’t tell you anything about what to do to treat it. Consider it a “lite” version of Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder without the severe, protracted tantrums or meltdowns.