Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Ministry leader: when was the last time you visited your church's website from the perspective of a potential visit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #peace #Bible #Lord #Jesus #scripture #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #pastor #elder #bishop #minister… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Stay current on all of Key Ministry’s webinars, articles, resources, books and events by subscribing to our monthly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- On cold February day that Lucy was diagnosed w/ autism, psychologist told us the verdict, and then w/ deadpan expre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Here's a short video with practical, healthy tips for self-care after IEP meetings. buff.ly/33SSi3a #IEPs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Disruptive Behavior Disorders
three practical strategies will help many kids with common mental health conditions and their families to better experience the peace and joy associated with the Christmas season! Continue reading
My problem with the diagnosis of Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) is that establishing the diagnosis doesn’t tell you anything about what to do to treat it. Consider it a “lite” version of Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder without the severe, protracted tantrums or meltdowns.