Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Giving practical help to reduce life stress is one of the best ways to start mental health ministry. Local food ban… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 28 minutes ago
- This Wednesday Oct 21, our monthly disability ministry video roundtable focuses on planning for #Christmas holidays… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Looking for a book to help stretch and grow your ministry? We encourage you to read @drgrcevich's Mental Health and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Know our @KeyMinistry crew would be helpful in resourcing youth pastors on #MentalHealth... Who Will Help Gen Z with Anxiet… 2 days ago
- All of our webinars and video discussions are free on our YouTube and Vimeo channels. Subscribe so you stay current… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Dr. Tim Murphy
Only 30 percent of pastors feel well-equipped to help their people deal with matters of mental or emotional health. Continue reading