Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- "Finding God is not hard. Letting God find us...is hard" As mom of adult son w/ autism, I long to be known by God.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- What would churches look like if we valued gifts & talents of all our members, celebrated the work accomplished by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Does your church want to understand mental illness, and how it impacts church life? Read Mental Health and the Chur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- #mentalhealthawareness #mentalhealth #church #signage #multistep #cleardirections https://t.co/Nunv783lgD 22 hours ago
- Part 2 blog post: Tony D’Orazio from Jacob's Ladder Special Needs Fitness continues w/ important question: what has… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Elle’s Enchanted Forest
Recently, our church was the first host site for a Guinness World Record attempt for creating the world’s largest fingerprint painting aimed at raising awareness for playgrounds that are accessible for everyone, including those with disabilities.