Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Depression in Children and Teens...A Primer for Pastors, Church Staff and Christian Parents
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- @drgrcevich explains why now is the right time for a retreat created just for pastors. Register:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Special needs ministry leaders have been working hard to serve special needs families, even during pandemic shutdow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- The Key Ministry team provides free consultation on your special needs or mental health ministry needs. Contact us… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- 2020 has hit everyone hard, but 1 group has to help everyone else: pastors. Pastors can find it very difficult to g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Key Ministry is on all of the major social media outlets. Follow us wherever you prefer to get our content.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: generalized anxiety
Rhonda discusses the unique spiritual needs of children who have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder Social Phobia and Post- Traumatic Stress Disorder. Katie and Rhonda cover identification, accommodations and unique spiritual issues for each manifestation of anxiety from the church nursery to the high school youth group.
Continue reading →
Rhett Smith’s outstanding interview on his new book, The Anxious Christian, has generated lots of interest in the topic of anxiety and church. In the process of compiling resources pertaining to spiritual development and anxiety, I came across this interview that Katie Wetherbee conducted with Rhonda Martin for the 2011 Inclusion Fusion Special Needs Ministry Web Summit.
Continue reading →