Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- When Kids Become Aggressive at Church
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Depression in Children and Teens...A Primer for Pastors, Church Staff and Christian Parents
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
February 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Online communities can be a great way to share resources, ask questions you may be hesitant to ask elsewhere and fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 42 minutes ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: It’s a writing/editing day today! On March 4th this Bible study will release for Patreon supporters! https://t.co/oT4fpV… 1 hour ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: If we see value in every person (from the pre-born to the dying), then let's put our values into action by engaging with… 1 hour ago
- Inclusion Fusion Live features 36 main stage and workshop speakers. Click the link to learn more and register.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: “Anybody can do disability ministry. You don’t have to have any special skill set or any special knowledge, you just ha… 5 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: home games
What would our churches look like if we valued the gifts and talents of all of our members and celebrated the work accomplished by the Holy Spirit through them in the way that Louisville High School demonstrated to two of their athletes? Continue reading