Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Ministry leader: when was the last time you visited your church's website from the perspective of a potential visit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #peace #Bible #Lord #Jesus #scripture #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #pastor #elder #bishop #minister… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Stay current on all of Key Ministry’s webinars, articles, resources, books and events by subscribing to our monthly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- On cold February day that Lucy was diagnosed w/ autism, psychologist told us the verdict, and then w/ deadpan expre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Here's a short video with practical, healthy tips for self-care after IEP meetings. buff.ly/33SSi3a #IEPs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: acceptance
What would our churches look like if we valued the gifts and talents of all of our members and celebrated the work accomplished by the Holy Spirit through them in the way that Louisville High School demonstrated to two of their athletes? Continue reading