Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
September 2018 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Thanks @dsagsl and @Cardinals for a great walk in the park. #Downsyndromeawareness https://t.co/eDEQmKIftj 16 hours ago
- RT @haguejason: Heads up, everyone: the #AchingJoy paperback is currently on sale at Amazon for $10.99. I just got a box of them in from… 16 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: . @_PaulEMiller's books A Praying Life and A Loving Life have been encouraging to me. I open their pages again and again… 16 hours ago
- “After my daughter was born, I experienced how Christian people view and treat those with a diagnosis. It seems tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: I never planned to write about PTSD in kids. For decades, I didn't know it existed. But when I learned what it did to my c… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: acceptance
What would our churches look like if we valued the gifts and talents of all of our members and celebrated the work accomplished by the Holy Spirit through them in the way that Louisville High School demonstrated to two of their athletes? Continue reading