- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Hoping there's a place in the church for a kid like mine
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder (DMDD)...A necessary response to the "bipolar" epidemic
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Helping Our Children Decrease Their Anxiety This Summer buff.ly/2s7E5Kw https://t.co/kLnj58dGTD 5 hours ago
- Wanted! Inclusive, Supportive Traditions buff.ly/2seGySH https://t.co/4oNVfBggVO 10 hours ago
- RT @NyleDiMarco: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY in ASL! https://t.co/aneef2yPMh 14 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Birthdays can bring painful memories. ow.ly/VvbW30c7dqL via @EvanaSandusky #chronicillness #raredisease #specialneed… 14 hours ago
- My Normal Is Someone Else's Worst Case Scenario keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Special Olympics
What would our churches look like if we valued the gifts and talents of all of our members and celebrated the work accomplished by the Holy Spirit through them in the way that Louisville High School demonstrated to two of their athletes? Continue reading
The administration and students of Louisville High School found a spectacular way to demonstrate Nate’s value to the community this past week. Continue reading