Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- @drgrcevich, @CatherineSBoyle talked with Pastor @DylanJDodson + Pastor John Meaux from @BayPresbyterian Church: wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: What the Bible says about disability is critically important to our kingdom work. Take a few minutes to watch this vi… 6 hours ago
- Looking for recent webinars just for special needs parents? Follow this link for discussions and resources on curre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #parenting #families #church #OnlinePastorsRetreat https://t.co/qu9evhC2Te 14 hours ago
- Churches and pastors: Here's an example of excellent creative thinking to proactively address the spiritual, mental… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Special Olympics
What would our churches look like if we valued the gifts and talents of all of our members and celebrated the work accomplished by the Holy Spirit through them in the way that Louisville High School demonstrated to two of their athletes? Continue reading
The administration and students of Louisville High School found a spectacular way to demonstrate Nate’s value to the community this past week. Continue reading