Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
- Join Kelly Rosati, Amy Simpson, Kay Warren and myself for a Twitter chat on youth mental health
- Why Jess Cummings came to Inclusion Fusion Live
- Why church is difficult for persons on the high end of the autism spectrum
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- High Schoolers Hold Football Game For Students With Special Needs cbsloc.al/2rZlmlW#.Wwd90… #TX 30 minutes ago
- Developing a Point Man (or Woman) at Church for Special-Needs Parents keyministry.org/church4everych… via @CindiFerrini 14 hours ago
- Local organizations raise awareness of mental illnesses at free health fair theoaklandpress.com/lifestyle/2018… via @TheOaklandPress #Michigan 17 hours ago
- The Sunny Side of Life keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @CindiFerrini #disability #specialneeds #momlife #dadlife #parent #resiliency 20 hours ago
- Annual special-needs prom draws 140 guests journaltimes.com/news/local/ann… via @journaltimes #Racine #Kenosha #Wisconsin 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Special Olympics
What would our churches look like if we valued the gifts and talents of all of our members and celebrated the work accomplished by the Holy Spirit through them in the way that Louisville High School demonstrated to two of their athletes? Continue reading
The administration and students of Louisville High School found a spectacular way to demonstrate Nate’s value to the community this past week. Continue reading