- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @jolenephilo: Great tips for getting the right diagnosis for child with #specialneeds. differentdream.com/2013/10/5-tips… #DifferentDream 7 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: "I definitely don’t want to go back to the past, and I’m confused about the future." @melodyofautism https://t.co/gHlcSHKs… 7 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Feel uncertain about your child's future? You're not alone! ow.ly/8Pfs30fTyT9 via @melodyofautism #disability #speci… 19 hours ago
- RT @aresimpson: How can I ask my #church for help with #mentalillness? wp.me/p2k48X-1rh 19 hours ago
- 10 ways to be a safe church for sexual assault survivors buff.ly/2yqdNJa https://t.co/SrstYvD6R1 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Special Olympics
What would our churches look like if we valued the gifts and talents of all of our members and celebrated the work accomplished by the Holy Spirit through them in the way that Louisville High School demonstrated to two of their athletes? Continue reading
The administration and students of Louisville High School found a spectacular way to demonstrate Nate’s value to the community this past week. Continue reading